Thursday, December 9, 2010

time.

Motherhood has given me life. 
Those 4 little lives that God, so graciously, entrusted me with. 
(even having no credentials. :) ... .
 But motherhood has also made me painfully aware of time.
Feb. 2006.. . taken just after the birth of our daughter, Ella
It's astonishing how quickly a lifetime can pass... . 
and how much of it we end up wanting to relive. 
Even if not to change anything, but to just be there again. 
To soak in the moments,every detail we had somehow missed before.  
So remember to take a moment to soak in the time 
we are so graciously given, and be blessed. 
xoxo... .

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. I look at my kiddos and just want to go back to when they were babies and I could hold them endlessly without them wriggling away. My daughter still lets me sometimes but, my son...he's growing way too fast. You have a beautiful family, Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, Gina... . it actually made me unexpectedly emotional, writing this. Yours is beautiful as well.. .miss you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete